- RSS Channel Showcase 9366425
- RSS Channel Showcase 9978370
- RSS Channel Showcase 1320935
- RSS Channel Showcase 3063931
Articles on this Page
- 01/30/16--00:14: _Munich City Guide 2016
- 02/24/16--22:49: _Normal Service will...
- 07/04/16--00:57: _We have a new home
- 07/26/16--06:55: _Visiting Munich for...
- 09/16/16--07:55: _2016 Munich Oktober...
- 07/31/17--07:55: _The Munich Oktoberf...
- 09/21/17--23:47: _Munich Oktoberfest ...
- 07/31/18--23:53: _Staying cool in the...
- 01/30/16--00:14: Munich City Guide 2016
- 02/24/16--22:49: Normal Service will be resumed as soon as possible
- 07/04/16--00:57: We have a new home
- 07/26/16--06:55: Visiting Munich for the 2016 Oktoberfest?
- 09/16/16--07:55: 2016 Munich Oktoberfest
- 07/31/17--07:55: The Munich Oktoberfest 2017
- 09/21/17--23:47: Munich Oktoberfest 2017
- 07/31/18--23:53: Staying cool in the hot weather in Munich
Update 2016 New Style & New Layout 2016. Finally there has been enough time to update the original Munich City Guide. This is the 6th and possibly the last major update since 1996, the guide is now 20 years old, one of the oldest websites still operating. The original design was made with Microsoft Notepad […]
Normal Service will be resumed as soon as possible We apologise for being off-line The Munich City Guide was off line for 6 days due to the web server at the hosting company being hacked. We take pride in offering a guide to Munich for English speaking visitors and depend on the services provided by […]
The post Normal Service will be resumed as soon as possible appeared first on The original Munich City Guide.
New home Hosting Company Since the beginning of the year we have been having many problems with the existing home hosting company. The final straw was in February, when the server this website was hosted on was hacked. We managed to get it working again and then 3 days later, down again. Opened tickets concerning […]
2016 Oktoberfest This year the 2016 Oktoberfest festival starts on September 17th at 12:00am until October 3rd and started in 1810 for the wedding of Crown Prince Ludwig. If you are planning on visiting the Munich 2016 Oktoberfest, pleased be aware that there will be extra strong security on all visitors. This could include banning […]
This years Oktoberfest With less than 24 hours to go, the final preparations are being made for the open at 12:00 on Saturday 17th October of the 2016 Munich Oktoberfest. There are many websites with detailed information, but all confirm that this year security will be very high. For the first time there is a […]
The 184th Munich Oktoberfest 2017 The 2017 Oktoberfest runs from Saturday 16th September until Sunday 3rd October. It’s held in the Theresienwiese which is located in the west of the city centre of Munich. It’s celebrated in the same place yearly which made the locals dub it as a holiday also known as “The Prairie”. […]
The Munich Oktoberfest 2017 has started On a cold and wet Saturday the 184th Oktoberfest started at 12.00 promptly. This year is the longest Oktoberfest, as it finishes on Tuesday 3rd October due to a public holiday. See live video from the Oktoberfest. Here are some images from the first week-end if you missed […]
How to stay cool I acknowledge the copyright and ownership of this video to unnamed people. I have no idea who to contact, but is a great video if you are suffering from the heat, and want to stay cool.